The Fire Museum would not function without the service and dedication of our volunteers. Retired fire fighters, historians, school teachers, historic re-enactors, archivists, and tradesman all play a vital role in our ability to appropriately present our collections.
Here are just a few examples of the many roles filled and work accomplished by our volunteers. If any of this piques your interest, please get in touch with us!
- Repairing damaged artifacts
- Scanning and cataloguing donated photographs and other items
- Maintaining our motorized fire apparatus
- Setting up exhibits
- Giving tours and public relation events
- Painting and polishing
- Marketing and public relations
We always have a lengthy list of items needing our attention, and rarely do we have enough time! Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.